We have a team of 15 Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists who average over 21 years of experience.
- At Lexington, you will work with the same therapists throughout your stay, helping you make stronger progress in a shorter period of time.
- We staff therapists who specialize in Geriatric Recovery with a wide range of experience and skills to meet your particular rehab needs
- We offer therapy 7 days a week and most patients receive therapy in the morning and afternoon.
The Most Advanced Equipment and Technology
At Lexington, our therapists are up-to-date on the latest techniques in therapy.
Our state-of-the-art equipment includes:
- A Mercedes Benz “therapy car” allows automobile transfer and mobility training–both for patients and family caregivers – to occur safely indoors.
- Non-invasive neuromuscular stimulation, ultrasound, and electromagnetic modalities from Accelerated Care Plus promote healing and the recovery of muscle strength while reducing pain and swelling.
- The supported suspension LiteGait, which allows patients to begin gait training earlier in the rehabilitation process.
- Power-assisted, biofeedback OmniCycles allow patients–particularly those suffering from lack of strength or coordination, partial paralysis, and respiratory or cardiac limitations–to begin therapeutic exercise sooner.
- A patio “texture garden” helps patients overcome the challenges of moving about on different surfaces
- Therapy kitchen, laundry, and full bath help prepare patients to resume activities of home living.